- SATA 6.0 Gbps interface supported
SATA 6.0 Gbps supported. Up to 144PB HDD is supported.
- Register and edit inspection details (operation modes)
Operation modes can be registered and edited using script files in text format.
More accurate testing can be performed using various types of inspections.
- Typical high speed data transfer at 8GB/minute. (* Varies according to performance of connected HDD.)
- Deletion and quick diagnostics function
Equipped with overwrite deletion using specified values and DoD (Department of Defense) conforming deletion method.
Quick inspections such as SMART status, random seek inspection, entire area read/write inspection can be performed.
- HDDs connected to each port can be executed, terminated, attached or removed individually.
- Up to 16 HDDs can be operated by attaching 4 devices.
- Plug-in loaders work for 3.5″ & 2.5″ HDD or SSD
- Main Specifications
- Supported Interfaces: SATA/SAS/SCSI*/ATA*/FC* *optional
- Number of HDDs to be connected: 4
- Main Functions: Wiping, Testing, Repair