100 Unit License $7.00/user Minimum.
Email email@example.com for discounted bulk rates as low as $1.00/User
Wipe Hard Drives Securely to Keep Your Data Safe
Securely Wiping Your Hard Drive Protects You from Data Recovery
Simply deleting files or even formating your drive doesn’t mean the data is gone. It can still be recovered using freely-available software tools. Only by overwriting the data can you ensure it’s permanently and securely erased. WipeDrive has been certified by the NSA to show that when youwipe hard drive data with WipeDrive is forensically unrecoverable.
WipeDrive’s 3 Pass Wipe Completely Erases Your Hard Drive
For extra assurance your data is gone you can wipe hard drive data multiple times. WipeDrive provides several wipe patterns including the DoD 5220.22-M wipe pattern used by many branches of the U.S. Government.
What is WipeDrive?
WipeDrive is the world leader in secure data destruction. WipeDrive allows corporations and government entities to permanently and securely erase data from hard drives, removable media, and mobile devices, providing a cost-effective, secure, and socially responsible way of recycling and retiring computer storage.
The world’s most highly-certified wiping software
WipeDrive is the only wiping software in the world that meets NIAP’s EAL4+ security standard and is approved by the U.S. Department of Defense. According to the NSA, data deleted with WipeDrive is “permanently destroyed as to make any type of forensic data recovery impossible.”
WipeDrive meets or exceeds all major national and international regulatory and technical standards including:
- Common Criteria Evaluation
- FACTA standards
- NIAP’s EAL4+ security standard
- U.S. Department of Defense 5220.22-M
- CSEC ITSG-06
How can I use WipeDrive?
- Manage your corporate storage hardware end-of-life cycle.
- Multiple deployment methods allow you to wipe storage on individual computers, via a PXE configuration, or remotely.
- Erase drives on computers in branch or remote locations before moving them.
Major IT shift from physical destruction to software wiping
Most fortune 500 companies still physically destroy their hard drives. This archaic and UN-environmental form of data destruction pulverizes drives into dust. Sure the data is gone but there are major downsides to grinding when compared to wiping your data.
Hard Drive Destruction Your Organization Can Count On
License for WipeDrive Data Destruction Software
WipeDrive Enterprise is licensed per client. We offer bulk and other discounts according to the needs of the client. Please contact a sales representative by using our contact page.
Hard Drive Erase – Software Compatibility
- All computers with an x86 architecture.
- All versions of Microsoft Windows.
- All recent versions of Mac (starting with OS X v10.6 “Snow Leopard”)
- All flavors of Linux
- Supports SSD erasure with option to select flash based storage media standards
- Fast data erasure for ATA, SATA, SCSI, FibreChannel and SAS hard drives
- Reports information about memory, processor, motherboard, pointing devices, display, floppy drive, keyboard and hard drive S.M.A.R.T. test
- USB drive
- PXE Network