SD/MicroSD Duplicator & Sanitizer - High Volume
Intelligent Copy OptionSystems and Files (Quick Copy Mode) 1. The duplicator automatically copies only the data area, rather than the empty spaces within the capacity, which reduces the duration of the copy process.
2. This copy mode supports the file formats such as Windows (FAT16/32/64/NTFS), Linux (ext2/ext3/ext4), and Mac (HFS/HFS+/HFSX). If the file system format to be copied is not among the supported formats above, then system will automatically switch to "whole media copy" mode.
1. The duplicator copies from the initial sector to the end, bit-by-bit.
2. There are no format limitation in this mode.
Illustration of Copy Modes
The areas containing data are marked in blue. The areas being copied are marked in red. The actual copying time depends on the speed supported by the device for copying.
Impeccable High Speed
U-Reach USB drive duplicator can copy up to 2GB/min on all devices, simultaneously and without any speed degradation as number of targets increase.
User-Friendly DesignModular Sockets
Interfaced sockets are subjected to wear-and-tear caused by frequent connections and disconnects. Modular sockets enable quick replacements while reducing downtime, effectively making this solution a long-term and cost-effective ownership.
Ergonomic & Compact Proportions
The refined ergonomic proportion reduces the flash duplicator by 50% to 70% compared to traditional chassis design.
Support High Compatibilities with Various USB Devices
Due to unique redundant power design, it can support special medias with sufficient power supplies, such as: USB 2.0/3.0 external USB hard drives, MP3 players, etc.
Quality Testing/Checking Functions
U-Reach flash memory duplicator/sanitizer has built-in functions to inspect flash devices. It helps the user to identity and remove poor quality USB drives.
H3 Read Only Test
Determines if the flash is readable. This test will not modify pre-existing data.
Verifies initial sector and the final sector the connected flash device within 2 seconds.
H5 Write/Read Test
Overwrites machine-generated values to all sectors in the NAND flash, and verifies them to determine quality. Once the test passes, then devices are formatted into FAT.
Read/Write Speed Check
This function performs a read/write benchmark of the connected devices within 8 seconds.
H6 Quality Test
Resembling the H5 test, it overwrites machine generated-values only to the empty sectors without disturbing pre-existing data, partitions, and formats.
Flash Speed and Capacity Filtration
Sets limit on lowest reading and writing speed and picks up Flash devices that are below the setting speed.
Sets "target tolerance". Picks up Flash devices that have exceeded the tolerance range.
Monitor real-time status via PC through USB cable link.
Event Log report
Records duplicator operation (time and result).
Records system and target information details (VID/PID, MID/OID, S/N number).
An essential tool for production quality remote control and yield analysis.
Write Protect Solutions
Features Descriptions Operation Type ● Stand-alone, FPGA-based operation (Non-PC based system design). Controller Design ● Embedded controller is designed to support capacities over 18TB+.
● Constant improvement supports latest market-available devices.
Bandwidth Performance ● Peak transfer speeds up to 2.0GB/min. (33MB/sec.)
● Dedicated bandwidth enables high-volume replications without speed
Read-Only Source Port ● There are no options to disable this built-in feature and it is integrated with all U-Reach duplicators. Modular Socket Design ● Modular-designed ports effectively reduce downtime and is cost-effective for long-term ownership. Full “Secure” Erase ● A purge command is sent to the device’s chip IC (must support it), which resets all flash memory as empty. This erasing algorithm conforms to SD Association Erasing Standards and NIST 800-88 guidelines. Burn-in Test ● Customize testing durations to determine the quality of the connected device(s). Double Source Comparison ● Instead of wearing out a source device, two source devices are utilized to reduce wear during mass productions. Write Protection ● Perform hardware-level write protection to only selected devices that supports it (Please contact us). Real-Time PC Monitoring ● View live status for: writing/reading speeds, total capacity, and current function progress by individual ports. Event Log Management ● Records: operating durations, individual port copy progressions, connected device models, capacities, serial numbers, and PASS or FAIL results. ● Device writing/reading speeds are recorded. ● Log report files are generated through Port #1 or through the U-Reach PCLink Software Utility. Get “Device” ID ● Retrieve all connected device information by its: port number, capacity, sector, VID, PID, serial number, vendor, product, and version.
Specifications Descriptions LCD Display ● 2x20 Backlit Monochrome LCD Display LEDs ● 2 LED Indicators per Port:
● Green (Pass) and Red (Fail)
Control Panel ● 4 Push Buttons (▲, ▼, OK, ESC) Power Requirements
● Power Adapter Input: 100-240VAC / 47-63Hz / 1.4A Max.
● Power Adapter Output: 12VDC / 5A for 8-48 Ports
● Power Adapter Output: 12VDC / 9A for 64-120 Ports
Operational Temperature ● 0°C ~ 60°C (32°F ~ 140°F) Non-operational Temperature ● -20°C ~85°C (-4°F ~ 185°F) Humidity
● Operating: 20% ~ 95%, non-condensing
● Non-operating: 5% to 95%, non-condensing
Physical Dimensions (L×W×H)
● SD908G – 355.6 mm x 330.2 mm x 279.4 mm (14 in. x 13 in. x 11 in.)
● SD916G – 368.3 mm x 355.6 mm x 304.8 mm (14.5 in. x 14 in. x 12 in.)
● SD924G – 355.6 mm x 342.9 mm x 279.4 mm (14 in. x 13.5 in. x 11 in.)
● SD932G – 292.1 mm x 431.8 mm x 342.9 mm (11.5 in. x 17 in. x 13.5 in.)
● SD940G – 330.2 mm x 419.1 mm x 279.4 mm (13 in. x 16.5 in. x 11 in.)
● SD948G – 430.0 mm x 370.0 mm x 290.0 mm (16.9 in. x 14.6 in. x 11.4 in.)
● SD964G – 482.6 mm x 355.6 mm x 330.2 mm (19 in. x 14 in. x 13 in.)
● SD9120G – TBA
● SD908G – 4.99 kg (11.0 lbs)
● SD916G – 4.99 kg (11.0 lbs)
● SD924G – 5.44 kg (12.0 lbs)
● SD932G – 5.90 kg (13.0 lbs)
● SD940G – 6.12 kg (13.5 lbs)
● SD948G – 8.30 kg (18.3 lbs)
● SD964G – 8.85 kg (19.5 lbs)
● SD9120G – TBA
Certifications ● FCC, CE, RoHS, REACH MIL-STD-810G ● 501.5 / 502.5 / 507.5 / 514.6 / 516.6