M.2 NVMe Duplicator & Sanitizer - Low Volume
- These are low volume M.2 NVMe duplicator and sanitizers. The 2-port version supports NVMe and SATA protocols, allowing for cross-interface duplication and a max speed of 24GB/m. The 4-port version supports only NVMe protocol with a max transfer speed of 10.2GB/min. They both support M key and B+M key M.2 devices and support 18TB+ capability.
Intelligent Duplication Modes
Systems and Files (Quick Copy Mode)
1. The duplicator automatically copies only the data area, rather than the empty spaces within the capacity, which reduces the duration of the copy process.
2. This copy mode supports the file formats such as Windows (FAT16/32/64/NTFS), Linux (ext2/ext3/ext4), and Mac (HFS/HFS+/HFSX). If the file system format to be copied is not among the supported formats above, then system will automatically switch to "whole media copy" mode.
1. The duplicator copies from the initial sector to the end, bit-by-bit.
2. There are no format limitation in this mode.
Impeccable High Speed
U-Reach PCIe M.2 duplicator copies up to 10.2GB/min on all devices simultaneously, without any speed degradation as number of targets increase. This duplicator is great for manufacturers.
Quick copy mode supports Windows (FAT16/32/64), Linux (ext2/ext3/ext4), and Mac (HFS/HFS+/HFSX) formats.
Whole media copy mode supports all system and proprietary formats.
Supports various brands.
Designed to support 18TB+ capacities.
Supports MBR and GPT partitioning.
Erase device index table, and only takes A FEW SECONDS to complete.
Erases the entire device
A National Institute of Standards and Technology 800-88.
Skipping Bad Sectors
End-users are given options to skip bad sectors from the source device. Access the function to select the numbers of bad sectors to skip, from 0 through unlimited.
Features Descriptions Operation Type ● Stand-alone, FPGA-based operation (Non-PC based system design). Controller Design ● Embedded controller is designed to support capacities over 18TB+. ● Constant improvement supports latest market-available devices. Protocols Supported ● Supports Native NVMe and SATA protocol Hot Swap Supported ● Supports hot swapping of devices. Bandwidth Performance ● Peak transfer speeds up to 10.2GB/min. (170MB/sec.) ● Dedicated bandwidth enables high-volume replications without speed degradation. Read-Only Source Port ● There is no option to disable this built-in feature and it is integrated with all U-Reach duplicators. Modular Port Design ● Modular ports are replaced quickly, which effectively reduce downtime and is cost-effective for long-term ownership.
Specifications Descriptions LCD Display ● 2 x 20 Backlit Monochrome LCD Display LEDs ● 3 LED Indicators per Port: ● Yellow (Power), Green (Pass), and Red (Fail) Control Panel ● 4 Push Buttons (▲, ▼, OK, ESC) and Asynchronous Erase Button Power Requirements
● Power Input: Universal Power 115VAC or 230VAC, 50/60Hz
● Power Output: 12VDC 9A
Operational Temperature ● 0°C ~ 60°C (32°F ~ 140°F) Non-operational Temperature ● -20°C ~85°C (-4°F ~ 185°F) Humidity
● Operating: 20% ~ 80%, non-condensing
● Non-operating: 5% to 95%, non-condensing
Packaging Dimensions (L×W×H) ● NV-BMS4 – 450 mm x 340 mm x 90 mm (17.7 in. x 13.39 in. x 3.54 in.) Product Weight ● NV-BMS4 – 1.6 kg (3.6 lbs.) Certifications ● FCC, CE, RoHS, and REACH MIL-STD-810G ● 501.5 / 502.5 / 507.5 / 514.6 / 516.6 ISO/IEC ● 27037, 27041, 27042, 27043, and 27050